Ecommerce Account Billing Programmatic API
This page documents the Account Billing programmatic api (accessing ecommerce from within a server application) available through the Nuget Package Contensive.EcommerceApi. For Information about the Ecommerce Endpoint Api (accessing an application's data through an endpoint) please see /api/ecommerce/endpoints.
Return an Html form ready to be included as-is in the page. The form includes all options available for the account, and for the types of items being purchased.
- CPBaseClass cp
- String returnUserError - passed by reference. If this returns non-empty, there was an error and this message can be displayed to the user.
- List<integer> orderIdList - an list of integer ID values for the order(s) to be paid
- itemId - an integer ID value for the item(s) to be purchased.
Processes the post from the form created by the getOnlinePaymentFieldsMethod.
- payOrdersByOnlinePaymentFields( cp, returnUserError, orderIdList ) - Use this method by default
- payOrdersByOnlinePaymentFields( cp ) - Use this method if the purchase is not for an item, and the order has not been created, and there is no facility to return a user error.
- payOrdersByOnlinePaymentFields( cp, returnUserError ) - Use this method if the purchase is not for an item, and the order has not been created.
- payOrdersByOnlinePaymentFields( cp, returnUserError, itemId ) - Use this method if the purchase is for a specific item and the order has not been created.
These are the fields it expects:
- "orderIdList" - a comma delimited list of integers for each Order ID
- "paymentComment1" - submitted as comment 1 to the provide. Often sent to the customer as a way to recognize this payment
- "paymentComment2" - submitted as comment 1 to the provide. Often sent to the customer as a way to recognize this payment
- "onDemandMethodTypeId" - An integer
- 1 = pay by credit card online
- 2 = pay by ACH online
- 3 = charge to the account using the account's default payment preference
- 4 = pay using a credit card saved in the account
- 5 = pay using an ACH method saved in the account
- 6 = pay with a PayPal Button. A paypal button is created for the UI to include a callback that signals Account Manager when the payment is complete
- "onDemandMethodAchAccountName" - if pay-by-ACH-online, this is the name that appears on the account to use for payment
- "onDemandMethodAchAccountNumber" - (only for pay-by-ACH-online) The account number to be used for payment
- "onDemandMethodAchRoutingNumber" - (only for pay-by-ACH-online) The routing number for the payment
- "creditCardExpiration" - A date formatted string dd/mm/yyyy. The expiration can be sent in this field, or optionally as just month and year integers in the next fields
- "cardExpirationMonth" - If creditCardExpiration is not provided, this can alternately be submitted. The integer month of the expiration date.
- "cardExpirationYear" - If creditCardExpiration is not provided, this can alternately be submitted. The integer year of the expiration date.
- "securityCode" - The three digit string sent to the processor that represents the card is on the hand of the person making payment
- "saveCardToAccount" - A boolean [ "1" | "yes" | "true" | "on" ] that tells the system to save the card in the account for future processing
- "custAddress" - (optional)
- "custEmail" - (optional)
- "custPhone" - (optional)
- "custState" - (optional)
- "custZip" - (optional)
- "cardondemandmethodid" - (if credit-card-on-account method selected), the ID of the credit card to use for processing
- "achondemandmethodid" - (if ach-on-account method selected), the integer ID of the ACH method to use for processing